Discussion Questions -Oakdale Administrator Case
1. How would you address the building problem if you were in Asher’s position? Explain?
2. As city administrator, how should professional and personal ethics inform your actions in this case?
3. Being a nonelected official, how can Asher be effective as a city administrator in the local political enivornment (including the press and interest groups)?
4. Was the use of authority in procuring contracts for a project manager and an architect an individual, departmental, or systemic problem? Why?
5. How should Asher address Oakdale’s fiscal issues? What would be his most effective course of action? Why?
Discussion Questions- Community Health Center Case
1. Why do you think the Board oppose Miranda’s recommendations? Do you think it is reasonable position for the Board to take?
2. Does FTP have a real need to change its strategy?
3. What action steps would you suggest for Miranda to meet conflicting stakeholders needs, including those of the Board and FTP clientele?
4. What suggestions would you give to DUNN to improve future strategic planning processes? How could it better communicate and implement the plan throughout the entire organization?
5. How can DUNN better align its strategy with the health care enviornment? How can it better align the strategy with the internal structure and culture?
Explain how you explain Thomas Jefferson’s views in his Notes on the State of Virginia, and how did anti-racists like Benjamin Banneker respond to Jefferson?
Describe your understanding of how business policy and strategy choices should be made.
Explain which are the most appropriate teaching strategies for your course and audience, and why they are the most appropriate.
Identify the measures for evaluating the outcomes and observing changes including evidence from your literature search about the nature of the measures; the validity and reliability of the measures; how baseline measures will be obtained, how often follow-up measures will be administered and what results you anticipate finding.
What are the effects of consumerism on the environment?
Write a paper based off poverty’s and it’s effect on literacy on immigrant families in Miami, Florida.
Write a research paper on comparing and contrasting aerobic cellular and photosynthesis.
Describe key facts along with any policies, procedures, guidelines, best practices, applicable laws and regulations, and handbooks/internal publications.
Is there a specific company that grew exponentially during the pandemic?
Discuss the relationship between a CIRT plan and risk management.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more