A. Compare public healthcare policies at the federal and state level that affect the provision of patient care and healthcare delivery by doing the following:
1. Describe one federal and one state public healthcare policy that affect the provision of patient care and healthcare delivery.
2. Explain how each policy works (e.g., Is it mandatory? Will enforcement be necessary? Who is responsible for administering the policy?).
3. Discuss each policy’s impact on the population(s) by answering the following questions:
• What populations will benefit?
• How will they benefit?
• What populations will be negatively impacted?
• How will they be impacted?
• Does the policy impact health disparities and health equity?
4. Discuss the evidence that informs each policy, including two scholarly evidence sources published within the last five years to support your discussion.
a. Discuss whether the evidence identified in part A4 supports the chosen policies, including any modifications that should be made to each policy based on the identified evidence.
B. Explain the role of the nurse in policy development and how the nurse could impact the administration of, or the revision of, a policy at both federal and state levels.
1. Reflect on barriers to the nurse’s engagement in each of the following healthcare policy areas:
2. Reflect on ways that you will engage with healthcare policy in each of the following areas in your future nursing practice:
C. Acknowledge sources, using APA-formatted in-text citations and references, for content that is quoted, paraphrased, or summarized.
D. Demonstrate professional communication in the content and presentation of your submission.
Explain how you explain Thomas Jefferson’s views in his Notes on the State of Virginia, and how did anti-racists like Benjamin Banneker respond to Jefferson?
Describe your understanding of how business policy and strategy choices should be made.
Explain which are the most appropriate teaching strategies for your course and audience, and why they are the most appropriate.
Identify the measures for evaluating the outcomes and observing changes including evidence from your literature search about the nature of the measures; the validity and reliability of the measures; how baseline measures will be obtained, how often follow-up measures will be administered and what results you anticipate finding.
What are the effects of consumerism on the environment?
Write a paper based off poverty’s and it’s effect on literacy on immigrant families in Miami, Florida.
Write a research paper on comparing and contrasting aerobic cellular and photosynthesis.
Describe key facts along with any policies, procedures, guidelines, best practices, applicable laws and regulations, and handbooks/internal publications.
Is there a specific company that grew exponentially during the pandemic?
Discuss the relationship between a CIRT plan and risk management.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more