● Collect the following data from a selected EL from the Fieldwork Classroom:
1. Two writing samples, half a page to two pages in length, from one to two content classes, done as class work or assignment. Transcribe the two writing samples. Upload both of the student’s two writing samples and transcriptions of them.
2. The text(s) read and used for writing the two writing samples.
3. A spoken language sample, collected either from an interview with your EL, or from the EL’s discussion in a small group content activity. Transcribe and upload the transcription.
● Compile all language and literacy data collected from the EL as one file, and save it as a pdf file.
● Upload a single pdf file that contains all of the data collected to the Assignment Link at Week 6 Module.
● This Data set is due at 4:30 p.m. in week 6, March 1. You will use this data to do an analysis and assessment of the EL’s language and literacy skills and proficiency levels which is ELD Case Study Part B and Part C instructional planning.
● Use the same form to complete Part A, B, and C.
ELD Case Study Form in the files.
Explain how you explain Thomas Jefferson’s views in his Notes on the State of Virginia, and how did anti-racists like Benjamin Banneker respond to Jefferson?
Describe your understanding of how business policy and strategy choices should be made.
Explain which are the most appropriate teaching strategies for your course and audience, and why they are the most appropriate.
Identify the measures for evaluating the outcomes and observing changes including evidence from your literature search about the nature of the measures; the validity and reliability of the measures; how baseline measures will be obtained, how often follow-up measures will be administered and what results you anticipate finding.
What are the effects of consumerism on the environment?
Write a paper based off poverty’s and it’s effect on literacy on immigrant families in Miami, Florida.
Write a research paper on comparing and contrasting aerobic cellular and photosynthesis.
Describe key facts along with any policies, procedures, guidelines, best practices, applicable laws and regulations, and handbooks/internal publications.
Is there a specific company that grew exponentially during the pandemic?
Discuss the relationship between a CIRT plan and risk management.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more