This assignment contains two parts. Part A and part B. I need part A be done on Thursday at 8pm and Part B be done at 8pm.
All the sources/ materials in both parts should use the files that I have uploaded. Please do not use other outside sources/materials.
The rubrics are in the files that I uploaded. Please check and view.
The second file is for Part A rubric. First file is for Part B rubric.
The rules for Activities are
• Think carefully about the question and be ready to fully explain and justify your thoughts on the question.
• Activities should be no less than 250 words in length.
• Activities should include one quote from the readings. All quoted material must be cited in APA formatting, using parenthetical citations.
The activity asks you to think about the roles women took on in the Civil War.
Questions to think about:
• What roles did women take on by choice? • What roles were women forced by circumstances to take on?
• What roles allowed women to expand their spheres? Which ones kept them in their spheres?
• How did women perceive their war work? How did society perceive their war work?
• What do you think is one of the greatest impact of women’s war work?
Activity 7 Prompt-
Answer the following:
• How did women’s war work remain part of the gender divide between women and men?
• How did the women respond within the CoD/CoTW?
• How did women challenge the CoD/CoTW?
The rules for WDIL are
• Think about the various ideas and topics covered during the week.
• Write at least 350 words, analyzing something that was new for you in this week’s content, or something you found particularly interesting/compelling.
• If you are not sure what to write about, go back to the lectures or readings for ideas. There are many analytical questions sprinkled throughout the weekly material.
• WDIL should include a clear reference to at least one clear textual example. All quoted material must be cited in APA formatting, using parenthetical citations.
• Before you submit, please review the rubric. To earn full credit, your submission must actively analyze and reflect on course material -simply stating what you learned without any analysis will not earn full points.
Explain how you explain Thomas Jefferson’s views in his Notes on the State of Virginia, and how did anti-racists like Benjamin Banneker respond to Jefferson?
Describe your understanding of how business policy and strategy choices should be made.
Explain which are the most appropriate teaching strategies for your course and audience, and why they are the most appropriate.
Identify the measures for evaluating the outcomes and observing changes including evidence from your literature search about the nature of the measures; the validity and reliability of the measures; how baseline measures will be obtained, how often follow-up measures will be administered and what results you anticipate finding.
What are the effects of consumerism on the environment?
Write a paper based off poverty’s and it’s effect on literacy on immigrant families in Miami, Florida.
Write a research paper on comparing and contrasting aerobic cellular and photosynthesis.
Describe key facts along with any policies, procedures, guidelines, best practices, applicable laws and regulations, and handbooks/internal publications.
Is there a specific company that grew exponentially during the pandemic?
Discuss the relationship between a CIRT plan and risk management.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more